let nature be your medicine
Naturopathy is a blend of centuries old knowledge combined with new research and science.
A qualified Naturopath works with you in a way that looks for the underlying cause of your health issues and focuses on your own self healing using nutrition and natural therapies.
Naturopaths follow key principles:
- The healing power of Nature: your body has an amazing ability to maintain and restore health. We help this healing process by removing obstacles to cure and identifying treatments to enhance healing.
- Identify and treat the cause: We look for and treat the underlying causes of your illness rather than just the symptoms you have.
- First do no harm: We use therapies that are gentle, non-invasive, effective, and do not have adverse side effects.
- Doctor as teacher: The primary role of a naturopath is educating, empowering, and motivating you to take responsibility for your own health.
- Treat the whole person: We identify your specific weaknesses or dysfunctions and tailor a treatment plan specific to you.
- Prevention: It is far easier and cheaper for you prevent a disease than to treat a disease